How To Repair Outlook 2010???
Are you looking for solution on how to repair Outlook 2010 files and folders? Microsoft Outlook 2010 has been crafted to serve as a business and personal email client, with plenty of new features that were not present in the older versions like MS Outlook 2000, 2003 or 2007. It is known to organize information such as calendar, tasks, reminders, contacts, RSS feeds etc with an ease.
Features that debuted MS Outlook 2010 edition includes-
- Ribbon interface in all views
- Contact cards which displays pop-up details of all message participants from user contact records or GAL
- It also includes “People Pane” and social networking features
- Improved To-Do bar
- Improved Group conversation such as messages from all folders and also from other accounts
Because of these newly added amazing features Microsoft Outlook 2010 became more popular than older editions worldwide. We have the facility to clean up our Outlook Inbox and check up the free space available to be used. Sometimes when there are some error issues or folder los issues we need to make use of some reliable software to repair Outlook files and folders rather than using the built-in Inbox repair tool which is also known as Scanpst.exe.
Let us look into a scenario where a user while attempting to share some of the important Outlook emails on network in his Windows 7 OS suddenly faces a problem when after his repeated attempt to open the email folder, it refused to mount. The most probable reason behind such abnormal behavior is a corrupt email. Your email must have got corrupted while trying to share it on network which was prone to some bugs or errors of which you were not aware. Are you looking for solution on how to repair Outlook PST file in Windows 7 Operating System based computer? You are lucky enough as now you can easily mend all your Outlook files and folders smoothly without wasting much of your time by making use of this high-end and advanced technology based Outlook 2007 repairing tool. This program is user-friendly as a result user does not have to gather any technical knowledge on its usage. Simply they can follow the below mentioned instructions and it’s all done.
Scenarios under which there can be loss of PST files from your Windows system-
There are plenty of reasons on how an important folder from your Outlook inbox may get lost-
- We often come across situation when Outlook processes slowly and takes more time to read / write from a PST file that is either stored in the Inbox, Drafts or any other folder. This is because of the oversized PST file which sometimes even leads to its corruption. When the PST file size crosses its maximum size limit, few important data items like- contacts, tasks, reminders, notes may be lost. Under such circumstances, we need to make use of MS Outlook inbox repair tool.
- Improper or abrupt shut down of the system prior to exiting the MS Outlook 2010 also severely damages the Outlook documents.
- Since the Outlook 2010 file size is limited, it has a chance to get corrupted easily as every item of Outlook is stored in a single file. Outlook users can create an additional PST file to store existing data or split Outlook data.
- Our precious PST file may get corrupted when third party application does not handle the process of splitting the PST file properly.
There are also some other reasons like-
- Suspicious virus / malware /spyware attack
- Outlook software malfunction or conflict
- Error in PST files compaction.
Heart throbbing feature of this Outlook 2010 repairing tool-
- As this software works on multiple editions of MS Outlook such as Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010, hence user does not have to be panic stricken on fixing or repairing any Outlook files that are lost, deleted or corrupted. Users no more have to Google out how to repair Outlook 2007 PST files on their Windows OS.
- It supports repairing PST file from Windows Professional, XP, service pack 3, Vista, 7 and the most recent Windows 8.
- This application even repairs corrupted documents from Inbox and deleted files from “Deleted Items” folder by performing thorough scanning.
Guidelines on how to repair Outlook 2010 files-
- User must first download and launch this Outlook 2010 repair software on their Windows based OS.
- Later they should launch the program and select the corrupt PST file that they wants to repair by clicking on the “Browse” option and proceed further by clicking on the "Next" button.
- In the next new window user needs to select the appropriate scanning method and the destination location for the new PST file.
- User can then preview the repaired files and folders by selecting the “Preview” option after the scan is over and later if satisfied they can save the repaired files.
Once there is loss of important files form outlook Inbox, drafts or Deleted Item folder or there is corruption of any attributes like tasks, calendar etc, it is advised to user to stop working in MS Outlook immediately and run Scanpst.exe tool. If the Scanpst fails to repair the missing or damaged file it is highly recomended to install a good relaiable and efficient Outlook repairing tool
At the same time it wil be a smart move to keep a backup of all important files and documents. User should avoid sharing of PST documents over unsecure network.